If you've upgraded but aren't sure what's new, or are considering upgrading but want to know what you're getting into, this manual from author Lachlan Roy is what you looking for: Using iOS: Your Guide to the Latest and Greatest Mobile Operating System.
When Apple released the iPhone back in 2007, it was different to anything else on the market. It wasn't the first touch screen phone, but it was the first one to be so pretty. But as gorgeous as the hardware was, that wasn't what made the iPhone so great, or what shook the cell phone industry. It was the software which made the iPhone what it was.
Now iOS 5 has been released, providing updates, tweaks and brand new features to make the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad even better and easier to use than before. Want to know what it brings to the table? Download this manual to find out. Download this free MakeUseOf guide to learn:
Also with this free guide you will also receive daily updates on new cool websites and programs in your email for free courtesy of MakeUseOf.<>br
- What iOS 5 is, and which devices you can use it on
- New features in iOS 5, from reminders to Twitter integration
- Mastering the new, Android-style dashboard
- Using the new messaging to send texts for free over WiFi, even from an iPod touch
- Device-specific features, from Siri to iCloud: what it is and what it does