Request Your Free Report Card: How Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems Stack Up!
Information Security did an independent review of the top wireless intrusion prevention systems, evaluating them on five key criteria:
- ease of installation & configuration,
- policy configuration & enforcement,
- automatic classification & blocking,
- overall security features, and
- monitoring, alerting, & reporting.
AirTight Networks' SpectraGuard Enterprise was the only system to get straight A's on all 5 criteria. SpectraGuard Enterprise was rated "best tool on the market" in this review. This is the first such review to incorporate several key requirements of a WIPS, including security coverage planning for a site, and the requirement for robust intrusion prevention (as opposed to simple detection).
Offered Free by: AirTight Networks
Other Resources from: