Receive Your Complimentary Quick Reference Guide NOW!
"Quick Reference Guide to Improving Fleet Management using GPS"
Gain insight into key industry trends and research, a mobile device comparison matrix, and data from recent studies.
Rising fleet operation costs and increasing management pressures have made real-time visibility and optimized productivity more important than ever. With a mobility solution with GPS, you can improve fleet management and control costs through real-time access to driver and vehicle performance data anytime, anywhere. When it comes to equipping your mobile workforce with cost-cutting, productivity-boosting tools, visibility is crucial. From vehicle maintenance and telematics, to fuel, driver and safety management, mobility solutions with GPS provide the real-time data access you need to run highly adaptable and cost-efficient fleets. By tracking and managing your fleet with a using GPS, you can:
- Improve productivity with precise driver scheduling
- Increase fuel efficiency and reduce costs by planning the most efficient routes
- Enhance customer service with on-time deliveries and on-the-spot transactions
- Achieve more stops per day
- Gain agility to quickly change driver priorities and respond to unexpected events
Offered Free by: Motorola
Other Resources from: